In-house or On-site Prepress Services
- Over 20 years of experiance in the printing industry
- Preflight files for quality printing
- Troubleshoot problem files
- Fix layout issues for proper printing
- Prep files for spot or process color
- Provide output ready pdfs
- Create dielines
- Color correction
- Image manipulation
- Graphic design
- Client consultation
Expert Prepress Technicians and Problem Solvers
- Prepress technician at such companies as Cenveo, Valco, American Printing & Publishing, DT Marshall, Rocorpa and Eastside Printing.
- Tenacious and reliable for pushing each job through to completion with excellence, regardless of the challenges and complexities: working with one to eight color files including very unique and complicated special effects such as transparency, overprints, varnishes, dies, embosses and foils.
- Precise and speedy in digital prep, troubleshooting, platemaking, file structuring, design and backups.
- Thorough knowledge of image manipulation such as cloning, compositing, retouching, color correction, and transparency effects applied to spot color, process color and combined spot and process color images.
- Concise and managerial in exacting optimum workflows, including educating employees on computer and application usage, creating "How To" files for clients and employees, scheduling, managing fonts, dealing with clients and vendors, and estimating job costs and time tables.
Applications (both Mac and PC platforms) & Equipment
- Adobe CS Master Collection. (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dream Weaver)
- Pitstop, Kodak Preps, Metrix, Quark Express, Freehand and many others.
- Xerox 6060, Apogee 3 - Palladio and Galileo plate systems, Rampage Plating system, Prinergy, Harlequin and Scitex Brisque rips, Konica C6500, Konica Bizhub, Epson 9800